Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sayville and Such

I am officially into my new place here in Sayville, and I'm loving it. Just skated down into town, hung at the Bunger shop down there with Sammy and a few others, had a little sesh on the rail. I got my third and fourth rolls of 120 developed from my Holga. I'm pretty happy with the results. These first four rolls have been a kinda test run, I'm hoping to get some more landscapes, and some surf, skate, snow stuff in the future. Keep on the lookout for that. I'm also waiting on two more rolls of Super 8 film to get back from being processed, super exited to see the results from those. 

Other than that, had a great time at the Forum Snowboards video premier party in the city this past Friday night at the RedBull Space. Thanks to Junior and everyone over there for putting on a sick party!

Here's a few favorites from the last 2 rolls, they should link to the Flickr page this time...

cassette_holga
phone_sign_holga
drew_double_exp


No comments:

Post a Comment