Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lacrosse Recruits

I've never even played the game of Lacrosse, but I feel like part of the sport through association. For the past year or so I've been helping my buddies Chris Meade and Matt Wheeler with their venture LacrosseRecruits.com. I've been making web banners, actual banners, brochures, tee-shirts, all types of stuff for their year-old company which is doing quite well. It's really exciting to see two kids the same age as myself take the initiative straight out of college (Wesleyan graduates) and start a venture like this. Their site is an all-inclusive recruiting tool for high-school graduates to utilize on their way to the college level. They have the opportunity to upload video highlights which are fed directly to college coaches. It is a great advantage becoming a member of the LacrosseRecruits packages. College coaches have really embraced their program, which also makes their lives easier. 

Chris and I grew up together on Fire Island, graduating together from Islip High School. Another part of the OBRAW collective that is taking over. 

Click either the banner below or the text link above to check out their site. 
Photobucket
WEB BANNER
BROCHURE


TAILGATE w/the YARIS @ HOFSTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment